Woman-Owned Wineries is pleased to share our nationwide directory of female wine entrepreneurs. This effort was launched in late 2017 featuring 50 woman-owned wineries from Sonoma County, California. As momentum and enthusiasm built, we doubled down on our research. Now, we’ve expanded nationwide to list 530+ wineries!
The directory is available for a free trial, then on an annual subscription basis. We are continually adding new wineries and improving usability. May it help you discover hidden treasures…>> EXPLORE THE DIRECTORY
- The winery or fruit source is located in the United States.
- A woman is a 50% or more partner, with active, hands-on involvement in daily business operations.
- 100% woman-owned businesses are labeled.
- Fields listed include: winery name, winery address, phone, website, female owner name, image, varietals produced
- The database is currently only searchable on desktop. We’re eager to enhance functionality with coming updates.
- Wineries are currently not charged to be listed.
- Please do not use this directory to embark upon unscheduled wine tastings. Always call ahead for travel plans.
If you have suggestions or additions, please contact us.