Woman-Owned Wineries aims to support winery owners by telling their stories and selling their wine. At this point, we do not offer formal professional development.
That said, Women-Owned Wineries is continually exploring how to deepen support of our colleagues. This winter, we will begin working with an advisory council of owners toward this end. So, stay tuned.
For now, we offer the following selection of resources, including professional organizations helping to lift women in wine stateside. Together, we rise.
- Women of the Vine & Spirits
- Wine Women
- Women for Wine Sense
- Women in Wine Leadership Symposium
- International Association of Women in Wine
- Les Dames d’Escoffier
- Worldwide: see footnote of this article (penned by our founder)
- Weed: Women Grow
- Beer: Pink Boots Society
- Women Winemakers of California
- Equity at the Table
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council